Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The dog beneath the surface...




One of my favorite things to do is to photograph local animals up for adoption as part of our regular "Pets of the Week" feature in print every Friday. This week's dog is a Chinese Crested named Stewart - the second photo above. Stewart, or Stewey, as I grew fond of calling him, is nothing less than unique, and has a countenance to match his multifaceted personality. Stewey reminded me of a few other photographs which still give me pause to this day. For my first official post I thought I'd share some of these favorites. These photographs are all culled from visits to Bishop Animal Shelter in Bradenton, an exceptional facility with dedicated staff who are passionate about the health and wellbeing of the animals in their care.
-- Paul Videla

No comments:

Post a Comment